What is Hyperpigmentation Treatment?
A number of patients have hyperpigmentation, which is a widespread cosmetic condition involving darkened patches that occur on the skin. These darkened spots can arise in any location on the body and often range in shape and diameter. Discolored areas on the skin may also include acne scarring or freckles from concerns like eczema, psoriasis, and melasma. At AestheticFX, we have a multitude of techniques and treatments for addressing all forms of redness. Our treatment options include:
- Harmony ClearLift — This treatment, known as the "Lunchtime Facial", uses a non-ablative laser to penetrate deep into the skin, stimulating collagen production to produce an even and refreshed skin tone.
- Aerolase — Aerolase uses microsecond technology to safely target and remove pigmented lesions, without affecting healthy surrounding tissues. Safe for use on all skin types and tones.
- Harmony Dye VL — This advanced IPL treatment uses various light wavelengths to target your pigmented areas and promote an even skin tone.
- ZO Pigment Control — This treatment involves a range of topically-applied products that work together to lighten your darker patches and promote your skin's overall health.
- The Perfect™ Derma Peel — This medium-depth peel not only targets hyperpigmentation but can also smooth your skin's texture.
- CoolPeel® — This CO2 laser removes the superficial layer of the skin to produce a brighter and more even skin underneath. Enjoy short recovery periods with this treatment.
Beverly Farris, MSN, APRN, ACNP-BC, FNP-C, addresses hyperpigmentation regularly at AestheticFX Med Spa. As a skin rejuvenation option, these laser-based hyperpigmentation treatments may reduce the presence of this aesthetic concern and help enhance your skin tone and complexion. Reach out to our office in Frisco, TX, to learn more!
"My wife and I both recently had our first visit with Beverly. She was extremely professional, and spent time explaining, in medical terms (including facial musculature anatomy), without any "pressure" or "selling points". My wife and I have had numerous providers, with mixed reviews, until now. The honesty, openness, and clarity in which things were explained made my wife and I feel very comfortable, and after only 3 days, we're already seeing positive results that usually took weeks to notice. We will never use another provider outside of Beverly again. Definitely a keeper!"- M.W. / Google / Oct 31, 2023
"They are amazing and very knowledgeable, I’m very happy"- A.V. / Google / Oct 26, 2023
"My face looks the best it’s ever looked from dysport by Beverly - I’ll be back forever!!"- M.B. / Google / Aug 20, 2023
"Beverly is highly knowledgeable, experienced, and professional. She explains well and is clear about expectations and results. I highly recommend!"- C.T. / Google / Jul 26, 2023
"Beverly really listens and understands what I'm looking for! She doesn't try to upsell and instead focuses on educating me on how and why certain treatments work. Plus her prices are very reasonable."- C.P. / Google / Jul 12, 2023
Ideal Candidates for Hyperpigmentation Treatment
Ideal candidates for hyperpigmentation treatment at AestheticFX Med Spa are individuals looking to address skin discolorations on their facial area, often resulting from post-acne marks or other factors. The hyperpigmentation treatment for the face is especially effective for those wishing to target and alleviate these uneven skin tones, as well as those looking for a post-acne hyperpigmentation treatment. Moreover, those who have experienced skin pigmentation issues, whether due to sun damage, aging, or hormonal changes, can greatly benefit from this advanced skin pigmentation treatment, achieving a clearer, more radiant complexion.
How Does Laser Hyperpigmentation Treatment Work?
Before the appointment begins, a topical anesthetic may be applied to numb the areas of skin the laser will target. Once this has begun to take effect, patients will be able to simply relax in one of our special treatment chairs while the laser passes over their skin, precisely targeting the designated areas for hyperpigmentation treatment. Thermal energy from the laser is transferred directly into deep layers of the skin, stimulating the body's natural production of collagen and elastin. These two proteins are incredibly important when it comes to the overall health and appearance of the skin and can be directly responsible for improving its pigment.
Enhance Your Pigment
Hyperpigmentation treatment at AestheticFX Med Spa offers amazing results for those who seek to eliminate the appearance of dark spots on their skin. If you are thinking about receiving hyperpigmentation treatment and want to learn more about its benefits, as well as other nonsurgical treatments at our Frisco, TX location, we encourage you to contact our team today to make your appointment with Beverly Farris.